Grade 7, points 19 to 25 £25,927 to £30,095 (£21,823 to £26,024 pro rata)
The governors of this very successful Catholic High School wish to appoint an Inclusion Room Manager to join our Pastoral Team.
Cardinal Allen is a great place to work and an excellent community to belong to. We receive tremendous support from our parent body and a committed group of Governors. Our pupils actively engage in all aspects of school life, and there is a culture of mutual support and openness.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the day to day running of the Inclusion Room, ensuring that pupils are effectively supervised and that impeccable standards of behaviour are maintained;
- Work as part of the Pastoral Team to improve pupil behaviour;
- Support families and pupils where required;
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained, personal development and well-being are achieved;
- Have the skills to play a key role in the continued development of this key area;
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our pupils.
Cardinal Allen is a forward looking, oversubscribed, “outstanding Catholic school”, evaluated by Ofsted only last term as a ‘good school’. Inspectors said, ‘Pupils are happy to attend this kind and welcoming school. Pupils achieve well. This is because leaders set high expectations for all pupils’. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website. Candidates are more than welcome to call the Headteacher for an informal discussion or to visit the school prior to application. Closing date for applications is Friday 15th July 2022 at 9.00am. Applications should be sent to email@example.com