£12.98 an hour
We are currently seeking Exam Invigilators to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and fair conduct of exams in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
Exam invigilators are also responsible for:
- Ensuring the security of the examination before, during and after.
- Preventing possible candidate malpractice.
- Preventing possible administrative failures.
- Liaising with the Examination Officer and Senior Invigilator.
We are offering:
- Competitive Pay.
- Flexible Working.
- Free Training (once registered).
Please note an enhanced DBS clearance, references and background checks will be required. You will also need to complete our Exam Invigilator training to be eligible for this role.
If you're interested in this Exam Invigilator role, please contact the School Business Manager on email@example.com.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\Apache24\htdocs\php\includes\siblings-block.php on line 18